Friday, August 22, 2008

Allie's 1st Day of Kindergarten

Thursday was Allie's first day of Kindergarten. OMG!! She went to school with me and I put her on the bus at HHS. I must say that I am not a big crier, but I did tear up as she got on the bus, sat by a friend, and with a big smile on her face waved to me as the bus left. Her first day went great. She is no longer a baby, oh how time flies. Enjoy them while they are really young because before you know it they are in school. I have attached a few pics of the morning before.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big! It happens so fast-doesn't it? Well I will be home in October. Wendy will be in too and wants to gather that Saturday night if we can get it organized. I have talked to Amy O. and Sherri - I will talk to you soon!